As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sunshine #ad
Brass and Copper Jewelry 5 Pack, Sunshine Polishing Cloths, Bulk Pack, for Silver, Gold #adSunshine #ad
- Keep your jewelry looking new. Size- 7-1/2 x 5 inches. Bulk packaged in one resealable bag. Safely cleans gold, mirrors and most other surfaces, copper, silver, brass, glass, leaving a deep, long-lasting luster.
2. W. J. Hagerty #ad
Hagerty 12-by-15-inch Silver Jewelry Polishing Cloth, lite beige #adW. J. Hagerty #ad
- Compact size fits in a handbag or travel bag. Cloth to clean and polish gold, silver or platinum jewelry. Features a white, inner cloth that leaves a long lasting tarnish-preventive barrier.
No-mess handling when cleaning jewelry. Features a grey, outer cloth to gently polish and buff your jewelry to a brilliant luster.
|Brand||W. J. Hagerty #ad|
|Manufacturer||W. J. Hagerty #ad|
3. CONNOISSEURS #ad
10 Count, Connoisseurs Silver Wipes #adCONNOISSEURS #ad
- 10 dry disposable wipes per package. Gently polishes to a high luster. Leaves anti-Tarnish Shield. Less mess than liquids and polishes.
4. Hagerty #ad
Hagerty 15700 Two Piece Jewelry Polishing Cloth with R-22 Preventative 12" X 15" #adHagerty #ad
- Dimensions: 12"x15". Two-piece cloth cleans, polishes, and buffs. Adds a tarnish-resistant barrier. Buffs away tarnish, ingferprints, grime, body oils and cosmetics. For use on gold, silver, and platinum jewelry.
5. Evridwear #ad
Copper, Metal, Stainless, Gold, 2 Sizes S/M, Ring, Anti-Tarnish Removal Gloves for Jewelry, Debris, Brass, EvridWear Sterling Silver Polishing Cleaning Gloves with Terry Loop Cloth, Blinds #adEvridwear #ad
- Dissolves rust quite nicely. You can use it safely. So our jewelry polishing gloves are thick and soft. Keep all your silver and silverplated products sparkling like new and shining brightly and tarnish free.
No harm for hands and rusty objects. Treated with a dry silver polish, which will not fall off easily. Made from 100% terry loop cloth. So the polishing gloves can be used for long time. Wipe or buff metals, brass railling, faucets, musical instruments, ring, jewellery, silver cutlery, buckles and handles.
6. iBuff #ad
Tarnish Remover, Silver & Platinum Jewelry Cloths 5" x 6", Non Toxic, Pack of 5 Environmentally Friendly Two-Layer-System Polishing & Cleaning for Gold #adiBuff #ad
- Made with ultra soft 100% natural cotton. We guarantee our product with 30 day money back. Made in usa. The inner part is treated with non toxic ingredients.
Also great for cleaning your collection of coins and watches. Satisfaction is guaranteed: great price. Environmentally friendly: These cloths are safe for your health and the environment. Quick shipping. Add to your cart and give us a try!!! Includes: 5 set of double Cloths, 5" x 6".
Two layer system: the inside cloth is thoroughly treated with the finest polishing agents that remove and inhibit tarnish, leaving your jewelry shining like new. Easy Returns. Fast Customer Service. Protects & shiny: our cloths is convenient for cleaning and polishing gold, silver, & platinum jewelry.
7. Goddard's #ad
Goddard's Silver Polishing Cloth, Pack of 2 #adGoddard's #ad
- It also preserves pieces natural luster and classic beauty without damaging their finish. It contains Goddard's unique cleaning, and anti-tarnish agents. Non-damaging: the polish fights tarnish by washing off layers of oxidation, restoring the silver's natural gleam and shine and making it look as good as new.
It works perfectly on antiques, decorations, discoloration, rust, such as corrosion, and home fixtures that can't be rinsed. It also removes other kinds of decay, and time-accumulated stains.
Versatile powerful: goddard's silver care cloth effectively removes tarnish from silver, silver plate, deterioration, and gold. Instructions: wipe metal surfaces goddard's polishing cloth to remove tarnish, then buff them until they shine.
Quality material: this cloth is 100% english cotton and is soft and durable. Protection: the polishing cloth not only wipes off tarnish, it leaves a protective coating on silver surfaces, a tarnish resistant barrier that defends your fixtures well into the future. Use the cloth together with Goddard's other products, such as silver dip, silver foam. The non-abrasive material adds another layer of silver care, polishing, as it won't scratch or damage surfaces when buffing.
8. Cape Cod Polish #ad
Cape Cod Polish Co. Metal Polishing Cloths Tin #adCape Cod Polish #ad
- Contains twelve 4" x 6" cloths, one buffing cloth and a pair of reusable gloves. Adds extra shine to your product. Made in the United States.
9. SM STERLING MFG EST 1996 STERLING MFG #ad
Used by Professionals! Cleans, Shines and Protects! for Gold, Silver, Extra Large 2-Ply Jewelry Care Cloth, and Platinum. 12"x15" by Sterling Manufacturers #adSM STERLING MFG EST 1996 STERLING MFG #ad
- To clean: rub surface firmly with inner cloth to loosen tarnish. Used by professionals. Maintenance: preserve the restored brilliance and retard tarnish by wiping lightly on a regular basis with inner cloth. Heavily tarnished areas may require several applications.
100% cotton flannel cloth has non-toxic cleaning and polishing agents especially formulated for fine jewelry and contains tarnish retardant. Cloth can be used over and over. To polish: buff lightly with outer cloth to remove tarnish and to instantly obtain a brilliant shine.