As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Green Promise Farms #ad
8``, Clematis Josephine Clematis Perennial, Size Container, double lilac pink flowers, Raymond Evison Clematis #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Attracts hummingbirds. Plant is delivered in a 8`` size Container. For best results, plant in usda zone:4-9 - Mature size: 6-8ft H x 4-6ft W.
2. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Clematis 'Bees Jubilee', Live Plant in a 4 Inch Growers Pot, Bees Jubilee Clematis Vine, Bold and Beautiful Purple Flowering Vine, 2 Years Old Ready to Be Planted #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- English gardeners love this Clematis, often letting it amble through garden beds. Best in partial shade. The flowers are large on a medium-sized vine, perfect for filling containers or growing up a trellis or arch. It makes an excellent cut flower and the seedheads are beautiful too! Blooms in late spring and again in mid summer.
Pruning group 2. Clematis 'bees' jubilee' shows off loads of 6–8″ mauve-pink flowers with deep pink bars put on a powerful display in early summer, with repeat bloom later in the season.
Give them good soil, reasonable moisture, and shade at their roots. Bees' jubilee brings two spectacular bloom periods to the garden, showing off beautiful sepals in varied shades of white and pastel pink with bars of soft pink to dark cerise. Bees jubilee is a compact plant that is suited for containers.
These vines want sun on their foliage and flowers but appreciate having their “feet” in the shade. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. A compact grower and very showy. Whether used on posts or fences, and graceful habit, extravagance of blooms, clambering through shrubs and trees, or following wire frames in borders, they will enrich the landscape. For beautiful colors, nothing compares with clematis, the queen of the flowering vines.
3. Proven Winners #ad
Sweet Summer Love Clematis Live Shrub, Red-Purple Flowers, 1 Gallon #adProven Winners #ad
- Hardy in zones 4-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. 10-15 ft. Tall and 6-10 ft. 1 gallon shrubs are 6-14 in. Tall and about 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant. Wide at maturity. Partial to full sun 4+ hours required.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
4. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Clematis Dutchess of Edinburgh, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Growers Pot, Beautiful White Bloom Flowering Vine, Starter Plants Ready for The Garden, Clematis 'Dutchess of Edinburgh' #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Thrives in well-drained, with roots sheltered and top growth in the sun. A stunning white-flowered clematis that produces elegant fully double blooms on old wood in early summer and lovely semi-double blooms later in the season on new wood.
The flowers have strong stems and a long vase life. Feed regularly beginning in spring. The early bloom presents 4- to 6-inch, rosette-shaped double blooms with layers of recurved silvery white petals and white filaments and creamy yellow anthers at their centers.
A deciduous large-flowered climber, this classy clematis blooms in may and repeats in June and September. Provide trellis or arbor support. Mulch to conserve moisture. Deciduous. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage.
The time to prune this group is in late winter or early spring. Dead and weak shoots should be removed and the remaining shoots cut back to 6-9 inches above a couple of well-developed buds. Prune spent flowers to promote repeat bloom. Water deeply, lightly alkaline soil, regularly in first growing season to establish root system; reduce frequency once established. The later flushes produce semidouble or single-petaled blooms.
5. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 4 Inch Growers Pot, Clematis Fireworks, Beautiful Deep Pink and Purple Flowering Vine, Starter Plants Ready for The Garden, Clematis 'Fireworks' #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Fireworks' is a deciduous, large-flowering, semi-woody climbing clematis vine which typically grows 8-12'. Trifoliate green foliage. They can also be planted to sprawl over and through shrubs, scramble over old stumps or simply as a ground cover in conjunction with other flowering perennials.
Clematis can be trained to climb a wall, arbor, porch, trellis, fence, lamppost or other stationary structure. Some plants feature ornamental fluffy seed heads in autumn. Features large bi-color flowers 7-8" in diameter.
Each petal features a wide, deep pink stripe from tip to base that is edged with mauve. Most have flat, cupped or bell-shaped flowers. Clematis is a genus of over 250 species, most of which are woody to semi-woody deciduous vines climbing by twining leaf stalks or in some cases trailing over support, but in a few cases grow as freestanding or sprawling herbaceous perennials and small deciduous or evergreen shrubs.
They provides good architectural height and framework for small gardens. Containers. Plants bear opposite, simple to compound leaves which are usually deciduous but sometimes evergreen. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. Compound leaves range from lobed to trifoliate to biternate to pinnate to bipinnate.
6. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Clematis 'Henryi ', Starter Plants Ready for The Garden, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Growers Pot, Clematis Henryi, Beautiful White Flowering Vine #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Henryi' features profuse, eight-sepaled, white flowers with purplish brown anthers cover this vine in summer. Vining hybrids are best sited in locations where the flowering parts of the vine are in sun to part shade but the roots are shaded. Grow in fertile, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade.
They can also be planted to sprawl over and through shrubs, porch, scramble over old stumps or simply as a ground cover in conjunction with other flowering perennials. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. Plants bear opposite, simple to compound leaves which are usually deciduous but sometimes evergreen.
Most have flat, cupped or bell-shaped flowers. Bloom on this cultivar comes primarily from the previous year's stems in early summer, 6-8" in diameter, showy, but also occurs in a second flush later in the summer on the new current year's growth.
They provides good architectural height and framework for small gardens. Clematis is a genus of over 250 species, most of which are woody to semi-woody deciduous vines climbing by twining leaf stalks or in some cases trailing over support, but in a few cases grow as freestanding or sprawling herbaceous perennials and small deciduous or evergreen shrubs. Compound leaves range from lobed to trifoliate to biternate to pinnate to bipinnate. Some plants feature ornamental fluffy seed heads in autumn.
7. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Starter Vines, Clematis 'Asao', Asao Clematis, Live Plant in a 4 Inch Growers Pot, Bold and Beautiful Pink Flowering Vine #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- May produce a second flush again in late summer to early fall. A showy, early flowering, patios and containers. The large, patios and fence lines that are viewing distance from the home. Dead and weak shoots should be removed and the remaining shoots cut back to 6-9 inches above a couple of well-developed buds.
Deer resistant. Grown, compact clematis perfect for small spaces, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage. Train onto a trellis or arbor, bold pink flowers make this plant a must for high traffic areas such as walkways, or allow to sprawl freely on the ground for a more naturalistic woodland look.
Masses of very large single flowers with deep pink petals that fade to white towards a yellow center bloom in late spring to early summer.
Its fragrant scent—unusual for a clematis flower—will draw butterflies from near and far. Add a decorative iron trellis to a container and feature Asao Clematis as the centerpiece in a mixed perennial container garden. The time to prune this group is in late winter or early spring. It can grow between 5' and 10' tall.
8. Proven Winners #ad
4.5 in. Quart, Pink Flowers, Pink Mink Clematis Live Shrub #adProven Winners #ad
- Prefers partial to full sun 4+ hours and notmsl soil. Grows to be 6-7 feet tall and 2-3 feet wide. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, highest quality plants, growth and garden performance. Quart shrubs are 5-10 inches tall when shipped, depending on the season.
Proven winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled. Prune back to 2 feet in spring and apply controlled-release fertilizer.
Be sure to check your usdA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year. Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 4. 5 in. This clematis is great in landscapes and as a specimen plant, but it may also be grown on a trellis or in mixed borders.
Hardiness zones: 4-9. Plants shipped from November through March will arrive dormant. To introduce the most unique, proven winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Pink mink clematis from proven winners produces pink reblooming flowers and is a great accent or focal point for the garden. It can be trained to grow on a trellis.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
9. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Bees Jubilee Clematis Vine, Pink & Red Blooms, 2.5" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Hardy zones 4-8. Mature height: 6-10'. Dormant shipping in winter. Full Sun. Blooms: may-June & September. Immediate shipping.