As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Curad #ad
Curad Fabric Adhesive Knuckle Bandages, 100 Count, Finger Bandages for Knuckles #adCurad #ad
- Flex fabric bandages offer durable protection. Flex fabric woven design allows adhesive bandages to stretch and conform to wounds. Fabric bandages provide airflow to wounds to help healing.
Curad knuckle bandage is perfect for fingers. Curad adhesive bandages feature a non-adherent pad next to the wound and an external layer for even adhesion to skin.
2. MEDca #ad
100 Count Box, Flexible Fabric Bandages, Flex Fabric Adhesive Bandages Knuckle Bandages for Finger Care and to Protect Wounds from Infection #adMEDca #ad
- Knuckle bandages to keep your wounds covered free from infection: tired of having your wound healing with pieces of cotton stuck to it? Don't have your bandage become part of your skin with our Finger Bandages! The absorbent non-stick island pads will protect your skin from dirt and keep your wound free from infection without becoming part of you.
Our flexible fabric adhesive bandages solve that problem! Why? That's because our flexible fabric adhesive bandages have 100 individually packed bandages which means that it is great for replenishing first aid stations, kits, and wear every day.
Top quality durable knuckle bandages: our neutral tan color bandages will stay in place longer while you live life all day at work or school, sealing out dirt and germs. Flexible fabric adhesive Bandages measure 3" x 1", out in the garden and playing sports. We stand behind EVERY flexible fabric bandage we make.
When you invest in MEDca Adhesive Bandages, you want it to work. Moves with you for a better fit so you can wear it anywhere! Never suffer from not having the right bandage when you need. Pack of 100 - an outstanding great value: unlike other flex band bandages that only contain 20 bandages in a box or multi-size bandages that only include a couple of the size you want and need. Because our knuckle bandages are made from LATEX FREE, stretchable woven fabric you’ll be able to wear the bandages without discomfort. Tough on germs, gentle on your wound and skin.
3. First Aid Only #ad
1-850 Heavy Woven Knuckle Bandages, 50 Per Box, First Aid Only #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Fabric is designed to stretch and conform around the knuckle. Helps to repel water and dirt. Not made with natural rubber latex. Ideal for minor cuts, abrasions and puncture wounds on the fingertip. Bandage is ventilated to aid in the natural healing process.
4. Curad #ad
Metal-Detectable Finger Bandages for Knuckles, 100 Count, Curad Food Service Adhesive Knuckle Bandages #adCurad #ad
- Curad blue bandages meet the needs of the food service industry with their high visibility and innovative, long-lasting adhesive that's gentle on the skin.
Seals around all four sides to protect from dirt and germs. Detectable metal hidden behind the nonadherent wound pad easily triggers metal detectors used by food packagers; this routine process scans for dangerous metal debris such as screws or knife tips that can accidentally fall into food during processing.
Highly identifiable blue color stands out in all different foods for easy visual detection if bandage falls off. Each box contains 100 sterile metal detectable knuckle bandages, 1. 5 inches x 3 inches.
5. American White Cross #ad
Flexible Fabric Bandages, 1.5x3 Inch, Latex-Free Knuckle Bandage, 100 Pack #adAmerican White Cross #ad
- Long lasting adhesive - soft flexible bandages are made with long lasting adhesive that creates protection around the highly absorbent, non-stick pad but is easy to remove.
Helps all minor wounds - the fabric bandages are great for all those minor bumps, scrapes and wounds especially on the knuckle. Latex free - these bandages are latex free and each bandage comes individually wrapped in a sterile package to ensure cleanliness.
Flexible - the fabric bandages offer maximum mobility, with unique fabric that stretches and conforms to all body parts. Durable - these flexible bandages provide strong, durable protection while the long lasting adhesive keeps bandages secure even on moist skin.
6. Vakly #ad
300 Adhesive Fabric Knuckle Bandages 3 Boxes of 100 + Vakly 1st Aid Kit Guide 300 #adVakly #ad
- Latex free - not made from natural rubber latex ideal for those with latex allergies. Size matters – each bandage is 3 inches long and 1 ½ inches wide.
Top quality - this pack contains 300 knuckle bandages 3 boxes of 100 plus 1 Vakly guide for how to build your own custom first aid kit. Flexible and breathable – finger bandages made from woven stretchable and breathable fabric that allows adhesive bandages to conform to wounds while allowing airflow to the wound to help healing.
Safe and sterile – each adhesive bandage is individually wrapped in a sterile package to ensure cleanliness and further protect against possible infection.
7. Medique #ad
40 Per Box, Medique Products 61678 Woven Extra Heavy Weight Latex Free Knuckle Bandage, natural #adMedique #ad
- Heavy weight bandage. Stays on in water. Latex free bandages. Knuckle bandage. 40 bandages per box.
|Manufacturer||Medique Products #ad|
8. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only G140 Assorted Fabric Bandages 25 Knuckle, 25 Fingertip #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Sturdy and durable. Latex-free for sensitive patients. Easily conforms to the wounded area. Stays put even when wet with its flexible fabric. Sterile and individually wrapped.