As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Curad #ad
100 Count, Finger Bandages for Knuckles, Curad Fabric Adhesive Knuckle Bandages #adCurad #ad
- Flex fabric bandages offer durable protection. Fabric bandages provide airflow to wounds to help healing. Curad adhesive bandages feature a non-adherent pad next to the wound and an external layer for even adhesion to skin.
Flex fabric woven design allows adhesive bandages to stretch and conform to wounds. Curad knuckle bandage is perfect for fingers.
2. MEDca #ad
Flexible Fabric Bandages, 100 Count Box, Flex Fabric Adhesive Bandages Knuckle Bandages for Finger Care and to Protect Wounds from Infection #adMEDca #ad
- Because our knuckle bandages are made from LATEX FREE, stretchable woven fabric you’ll be able to wear the bandages without discomfort. Moves with you for a better fit so you can wear it anywhere! We stand behind EVERY flexible fabric bandage we make. Knuckle bandages to keep your wounds covered free from infection: tired of having your wound healing with pieces of cotton stuck to it? Don't have your bandage become part of your skin with our Finger Bandages! The absorbent non-stick island pads will protect your skin from dirt and keep your wound free from infection without becoming part of you.
Pack of 100 - an outstanding great value: unlike other flex band bandages that only contain 20 bandages in a box or multi-size bandages that only include a couple of the size you want and need.
Satisfaction guarantee: if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. Top quality durable knuckle bandages: our neutral tan color bandages will stay in place longer while you live life all day at work or school, out in the garden and playing sports.
Trusted! breathable + latex free: picture an adhesive bandage that is comfortable for you to wear all day and doesn't cut off air to your wound, hypoallergenic, while both protecting allowing open cuts to heal faster. When you invest in MEDca Adhesive Bandages, you want it to work. Tough on germs, gentle on your wound and skin. Never suffer from not having the right bandage when you need. They protect on all sides, sealing out dirt and germs.
3. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only, 1-850 Heavy Woven Knuckle Bandages, 50 Per Box #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Bandage is ventilated to aid in the natural healing process. Helps to repel water and dirt. Not made with natural rubber latex. Ideal for minor cuts, abrasions and puncture wounds on the fingertip. Fabric is designed to stretch and conform around the knuckle.
4. Curad #ad
Curad Food Service Adhesive Knuckle Bandages, Metal-Detectable Finger Bandages for Knuckles, 100 Count #adCurad #ad
- Highly identifiable blue color stands out in all different foods for easy visual detection if bandage falls off. Curad blue bandages meet the needs of the food service industry with their high visibility and innovative, long-lasting adhesive that's gentle on the skin.
Each box contains 100 sterile metal detectable knuckle bandages, 1.
5 inches x 3 inches. Seals around all four sides to protect from dirt and germs. Detectable metal hidden behind the nonadherent wound pad easily triggers metal detectors used by food packagers; this routine process scans for dangerous metal debris such as screws or knife tips that can accidentally fall into food during processing.
5. American White Cross #ad
100 Pack, Latex-Free Knuckle Bandage, 1.5x3 Inch, Flexible Fabric Bandages #adAmerican White Cross #ad
- Long lasting adhesive - soft flexible bandages are made with long lasting adhesive that creates protection around the highly absorbent, non-stick pad but is easy to remove.
Flexible - the fabric bandages offer maximum mobility, with unique fabric that stretches and conforms to all body parts. Latex free - these bandages are latex free and each bandage comes individually wrapped in a sterile package to ensure cleanliness.
Durable - these flexible bandages provide strong, durable protection while the long lasting adhesive keeps bandages secure even on moist skin. Helps all minor wounds - the fabric bandages are great for all those minor bumps, scrapes and wounds especially on the knuckle.
6. Vakly #ad
300 Adhesive Fabric Knuckle Bandages 3 Boxes of 100 + Vakly 1st Aid Kit Guide 300 #adVakly #ad
- Safe and sterile – each adhesive bandage is individually wrapped in a sterile package to ensure cleanliness and further protect against possible infection.
Latex free - not made from natural rubber latex ideal for those with latex allergies. Size matters – each bandage is 3 inches long and 1 ½ inches wide. Flexible and breathable – finger bandages made from woven stretchable and breathable fabric that allows adhesive bandages to conform to wounds while allowing airflow to the wound to help healing.
Top quality - this pack contains 300 knuckle bandages 3 boxes of 100 plus 1 Vakly guide for how to build your own custom first aid kit.
7. Medique #ad
Natural, Medique Products 61678 Woven Extra Heavy Weight Latex Free Knuckle Bandage, 40 Per Box #adMedique #ad
- Latex free bandages. Knuckle bandage. 40 bandages per box. Heavy weight bandage. Stays on in water.
|Manufacturer||Medique Products #ad|
8. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only G140 Assorted Fabric Bandages 25 Knuckle, 25 Fingertip #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Easily conforms to the wounded area. Stays put even when wet with its flexible fabric. Sterile and individually wrapped. Latex-free for sensitive patients. Sturdy and durable.