As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HOME GROWN #ad
Non-GMO Wild Flower Seed | Bee and Butterfly Garden Variety Pack | Annual Flowers Seeds for Planting | Native Wildflower Plants for Your Garden, 112,000+ Wildflower Seeds: Bulk Mix of 21 Varieties #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Excellent germination rate: when you plant our wildflower seeds, you can trust that they will take root and grow to be healthy and beautiful. With 4x more seeds, your wildflower garden will be the talk of the neighborhood. Great for birds, bees, bees, and butterflies: the flower seeds for planting outdoors are perfect for bringing butterflies, and birds to your yard.
Create a lovely garden: this wild flowers seed mix will sow a garden of around 400 square feet. The 21 different varieties of American annual flower seeds will be a plethora of colors and will grow 24-36 inches tall.
The butterfly garden seeds are highly attractive to these creatures and will encourage them to visit often. You will get 21 different varieties of annual seeds including Black Eyed Susans, California Bluebells, African Daisies and more.
Safe for nature and for you: our non-gmo wildflower seeds are pure seed with no filler. All the seeds contained in our wildflower seeds are safe for planting. Both you and flower-loving creatures can enjoy your beautiful garden. Wide variety of flower seeds: our wildflower seeds will provide you with a vibrant selection of flowers in your garden.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See manufacturer's website for more information.|
2. Black Duck Brand #ad
May Include: Forget Me Nots, Snapdragon and More, Includes 10+ Varieties, Pinks, Wildflower, Poppy, 25 Slightly Assorted Flower Seed Packets, Made in the USA, Marigolds, Zinnia #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Includes 25 seed packets! each set includes 25 varieties! including poppy, pinks double imperial, forget me not, stock, gypsophila, candy tuft, Zinnia Cali Giant, Aster Crego, Zinnia Lilliput, Cosmos, sweet william, Strawflower, Wildflower Mixture, Aster Powder Puff, sunflower, shasta daisy, Clarkia, Alyssum, Calendula, Bachelor's Button, evening Primrose, marigold, Marigold Sparky, Snapdragon, and Cut Flower Mixture Seeds!.
Each packet contains many seeds, from twenty-five for larger seeds to hundreds of the smaller seeds! Create the ultimate flower garden! High Germination Rates, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds! Each variety packed in individual sealed envelopes! .
3. beauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
Annual Garden Flowers, 1 oz Packet, Drought Resistant Wildflower Seeds Open-Pollinated Bulk Flower Seed Mix for Beautiful Perennial, No Fillers #adbeauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
- Perfect for usda hardiness growing zones, 3, 5, 6, 2, 8 and 9. We are committed to providing the highest quality, non-GMO, open-pollinated, drought resistant wildflower seeds to our customers. Guaranteed planting success: beauty beyond Belief is a small, family-owned business that has been providing professional and amateur gardeners with premium seeds and growing advice for over 30 years.
Gardener tested, pollinator approved! Attract more pollinators: we know drought tolerant wildflower seeds and we know pollinators! Our expertly crafted dryland botanical garden heat resistant wildflower seeds contain a wide variety mix of both heat tolerant xeric perennials and annuals that are specifically designed varieties to attract pollinators.
High quality seeds and expert guidance: experience the quality seed difference. Attract more pollinators; honey bees, butterflies, gentle native bees, birds and hummingbirds. Hardy full lush coverage: dry area wildflower seeds large bulk quantity to give you the full coverage you desire. Of lush wildflower coverage. A trusted source of high quality flower seeds since 1985. Each 1oz package of pollinator friendly wildflower seed mixture gives you over 100 sq. Ft.
4. GMBTHO #ad
Mixed Hibiscus Flower Seeds Perennial Non-GMO Heirloom Easy to Grow & Maintain 100+ #adGMBTHO #ad
- The plants begin blooming while they are still small in size, & bloom heavily all the way up until frost. Hibiscus planted in about 20 days will come out of the tooth. Watering: hibiscus like a moist environment, but afraid of water, need to control the amount of watering.
Light: hibiscus is a tropical plant, more sun it may be good growth and flowering, care in a relatively good light, but need to avoid the summer too hot light, like the sun, easy to burn. Hibiscus is a perennial shrub and grows fast.
5. Dichmag #ad
15000 Magic Creeping Thyme Seeds Beautiful Ground Cover Plants Easy to Plant and Grow Perennial Flower Landscaping Seeds for Garden #adDichmag #ad
- The plant is densely covered with tiny, dark green, shiny leaves that are intensely aromatic when crushed. In early summer red creeping Thyme covers the floor of your garden in a sea of magenta or lavender-red.
You'll find yourself in wonderland with the thick carpet of fragrant vivid blooms carpeting your garden. Mix red creeping thymus Ground Cover Bulk for Planting Flower Home Garden.
6. QEVJEKR #ad
1000+ Mix Creeping Thyme Seeds for Planting, Thymus Serpyllum Heirloom, Purple Red Green Blue Purple White Flowers, Ground Cover Plants Easy to Plant and Grow #adQEVJEKR #ad
- You will get beautiful flowers in green, white, red, blue and purple to add color to summer. Creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, in containers pots, along borders, fences walkways, or directly in the garden.
Please note that creeping thyme seeds are tiny little seeds. Germination rate about 90% or better. Easy to plant and grow. Attracts Butterflies and Pollinators. Keep soil lightly moist until germination which can be slow, Dry soil can lead to germination failure.
7. EKFRPAU #ad
1000+ Mix Zinnia Seeds for Planting Outdoors, Heirloom Non-GMO Open Pollinated, Easy to Grow. #adEKFRPAU #ad
- Heirloom after the flowers have faded, gather up the seeds and store them for the next year's planting. Pollinator friendlyButterflies love zinnia flowers and will likely pay you many visits. Zinnia flowers this variety produces beautiful red, lavender, orange, violet, maroon, yellow, green and white blossoms.
Enjoy outside in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. Flowering time Blooms in a bout 80 days. Note water moderately during the seedling period, keep the soil moist to avoid root rot, plant outdoors, pay attention to the rain and avoid strong light.
8. The Old Farmer's Almanac #ad
Approx 200 Flower Seeds, USA Origin, Open Pollinated, The Old Farmer's Almanac Zinnia Seeds Dahlia Mix, Premium Non-GMO #adThe Old Farmer's Almanac #ad
- Just cut stems diagonally, above a fresh set of leaves, and a new bloom should grow. Flowers your way - zinnias work well planted with other flower varieties in mixed wildflower gardens; or planted separately in more orderly, manicured gardens.
This dahlia mix will fill your garden with big, bold blooms, in a vibrant rainbow of colors. Encourage more zinnias by deadheading whenever flowers look tired or worn.
Attract pollinators - butterflies, bees and hummingbirds love these big, boldly colored blooms; and they’re great for cut flower displays as well. Zinnias are easy to grow and simple to maintain. Bold colors - this mixed packet includes assorted flower colors including canary yellow, gold, green, coral pink, orange, rose red, scarlet, fuchsia and purple.
Premium seed packets - each 1 gram packet contains approximately 200 premium, non-GMO, open pollinated, flower seeds. Freshly packed - these seeds are packed for the current growing season and will provide high germination rates next year as well.
|Brand||The Old Farmer's Almanac #ad|
|Warranty||Simply Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your purchase let us know within 30 days and we'll offer a hassle free refund or replacement.|