As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ConvaTec #ad
ConvaTec DuoDerm CGF 4" x 4" Control Gel Formula Dressing 10 2 Boxes #adConvaTec #ad
- It incorporates a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings. Duoderm cgf dressing is indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, superficial wounds, pressure ulcers Stage II-IV, leg ulcers, partial thickness burns and donor sites.
Duoderm cgf dressing is a hydrocolloid, moisture-retentive wound dressing used for partial and full-thickness wounds with exudate.
2. ConvaTec #ad
ConvaTec DuoDERM Extra Thin CGF Dressings 4 X 4 Inches 187955 10 Each #adConvaTec #ad
- For use on superficial, minimally exudating wounds. Extra thin cgf adheres to moist and dry surfaces to seal off the wounds and promotes faster healing than conventional gauze.
Its sheer, thin, flexible design allows for observation and conforms readily, even on difficult-to-dress areas. Causes little or no damage to skin upon removal.
3. ConvaTec #ad
Sand, Duoderm Hydrocolloid Dressing 187955 4 X 4" Box of 10 #adConvaTec #ad
- Sterile. Its sheer, flexible design allows for observation and conforms readily, thin, even on difficult-to-dress areas. Extra thin cgf adheres to moist and dry surfaces to seal off the wounds and promotes faster healing than conventional gauze.
Can be used as primary or sndary dressing. For use on Superficial, minimally exudating wounds.
4. ConvaTec #ad
DuoDERM Extra Thin CGF Dressing, 4 x 4" -30 pieces 3 boxes with 10 units each #adConvaTec #ad
- Extra thin cgf adheres to moist and dry surfaces to seal off the wounds and promotes faster healing than conventional gauze. Can be used as primary or secondary dressing.
For use on superficial, minimally exudating wounds. Sterile. Its sheer, flexible design allows for observation and conforms readily, thin, even on difficult-to-dress areas.
5. JJ CARE #ad
Colloidal Patches, Sterile Adhesive Patches Bandages, Wound Dressing & Bed Sore Pads for Advanced Healing, JJ CARE Pack of 10 Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing with Border 4" x 4" #adJJ CARE #ad
- They don't stick to the wound, thin and breathable design provides a soothing relief. Removing the pad is quick, only to the surrounding sensitive skin. Each hydrocolloid patch insulates the wound, provides moisture and keeps it hydrated which assists in faster healing. It doesn't have any chemical odor - safe and sterile! Control gel formula dressing - jj care hydrocolloid dressing has cgf material which provides a moist, healing environment and protect the wound.
Its sheer, shoulders, easy and pain-free because the hydrocolloid pads are gentle on skin. Cut it into small pieces and it can also be used for pimple or acne! A box of 10 patches is very economical as it will go a long way because you don’t have to change the dressing every day.
Our hydrocolloid bandages are excellent bed sore pads. A new bandage is needed only every 3-7 days which promotes faster healing because the wound is undisturbed for days and not regularly exposed to air.
Advanced healing - wounds covered by jj care hydrocolloid gauze dressings do not require daily cleaning. These hydrocolloid pads are also impermeable to moisture, vapor and acts as an excellent layer of protection from infection. Easy to apply and remove - our adhesive hydrocolloid bandaid is adherent to both dry and moist skin surface. Protect non-infected wounds, partial ulcer and full thickness ulcers. These can also be used on deep partial thickness burns and on superficial foot wounds, pressure sore with low to moderate exudate.
6. ConvaTec #ad
Convatec Duoderm CGF Wound Dressing, 5 Count 4x4 10cm x 10cm #adConvaTec #ad
- Covers and protects susceptible areas; Flexible and comfortable. Hcpcs-a6234 moisture resistant for ease of cleaning and showering. Moisture resistant for ease of cleaning and showering.
7. ConvaTec #ad
ConvaTec 187661, Box of 5, 6" X 6", Duoderm CGF Sterile Self Adherent Wound Dressing #adConvaTec #ad
- For moderately to heavily exudating wounds. Duoderm cgf control Gel formula dressing is an adhesive wound contact dressing.
8. MedVance #ad
MedVance TM Hydrocolloid – Bordered Hydrocolloid Adhesive Dressing, 4"x4" Box of 5 DRESSINGS #adMedVance #ad
- Semi-permeable: semi–permeable pu film acts a liquid barrier while allows the passage of oxygen and water vapor. The multilayer structure works together to create a high absorbent yet breathable surface keeping the wound moist and sterile. Promotes healing: why hydrocolloid? hydrocolloid dressings produce a cohesive gel when it comes into contact with wound exudate to provide a moist wound healing environment.
Approved for level ii of the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System HCPCS.
Can be used in hospitals, senior care homes, hospice, and other medical facilities. Our bordered hydrocolloid dressings offer high absorbency and are comfortable to use. Multi-use: effective for applications such as post-operative wounds, burns, cysts, bed sores, pressure ulcers, and other minor traumas.
Use code a6234 for billing/claims. Sterile and individually wrapped: each dressing is manufactured in a sterile facility and are individually wrapped to prevent contamination of wounds. Easy to apply and remove: soft and hypoallergenic adhesive acts as a wound contact layer that does not stick to the wound bed but to intact skin thus prevents secondary damage and minimizes pain during dressing removal and change.
|Manufacturer||Med WAY INC #ad|