As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hugo Mobility #ad
Hugo Mobility 721-785 Adjustable Adult Crutches For Walking #adHugo Mobility #ad
- Adult crutches: constructed from anodized aluminum, our crutches are lighter than wood and capable of supporting up to 300 lbs. Comfortable & convenient: our crutches for adults feature thick cushioned underarm pads; Made from natural sponge cushioning, shock-absorbing hand grips are washable and perspiration-resistant.
Quality construction: contoured crutch tips feature a curved stair deflector at their tip and provide exceptional traction, while a built-in metal ring protects against premature wear.
Adjustable design: designed to support users ranging from 5’ 2” to 5’ 10” 62 to 70 inch, our adjustable crutches feature dual push-button adjustments.
|Brand||Hugo Mobility #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hugo Mobility #ad|
|Warranty||All AMG Medical Inc. products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. AMG’s warranty does not cover product abuse or normal wear. AMG’s warranty is for the original user only.|
2. Millennial Medical #ad
6'7", The Life Crutch, Universal Crutch| Ergonomic Handles | Articulating Tips | Supports up to 300 lbs | for Adults and Children with Heights 4'6" #adMillennial Medical #ad
- Ergonomic hand grips set: the ergonomic positioning and design of the grips keep hands and wrists in their natural position, store, eliminating wrist pain and nerve damage. They are highly recommended for patients undergoing physical therapy. Articulating crutch tips: our sure foot articulating tips give greater stability on uneven surfaces and unstable ground.
Strong construction with comfort: the life crutch can support users weighing up to 300lbs and adjusted for any height between 4'6"-6'7. If you are a long-term daily user, women, we would recommend our In-Motion Pro Crutch. Our foam rubber padding helps reduce friction and divert pressure from each underarm.
Our crutch tips also give the user extra maneuverability. The unique folding feature allows users to quickly circulate their crutches in and out of use without changing any height adjustments. Great for posture: in addition to added comfort on the wrists and shoulders, our highly adjustable, which is normally a challenge for most conventional crutch users, ergonomic design allows for users to naturally walk more erect, thus making them essential for a proper and speedy recovery.
One size for adults & kids: with 19 height adjustments for the handle, our life crutch fits users with heights varying from 4'6" to 6'7'' 54" – 79", and youth, making it suitable for men, tall or short. This makes the in-motion Pro the most convenient crutch to travel with, and ship. They are excellent on solid, gravel, and are great on outdoor surfaces such as grass, indoor surfaces such as hardwood floors or carpet, and dirt.
3. Mobility Designed #ad
Ergonomic Walking Cane, Fits 4’11”- 6’8” Adjustable Crutches, 2 Walking Support Forearm Crutches for Adults, Mobility Device Black, 1 Pair Hands Free Crutches Adult, Forearm Crutches Adult #adMobility Designed #ad
- The mobility designed website provides a complete set of training manuals and videos to help you maximize the use of your crutches. Before buying, read the entire listing and watch the videos to make sure this is the right solution for YOU. Patience and practice: walking with the m+d crutches feels different than other crutches for adults and it takes time and practice to adapt to a new way of walking.
No more crutch pain: unlike standard underarm crutches or even traditional forearm crutches, these modern platform crutches do not place any pressure on armpits, hands, and wrists by supporting weight through the elbows and forearms. Simple setup – these hand free crutches can easily be assembled at home.
They are an excellent aid for users with limited use of both legs. Are the m+d crutches right for you? the m+d crutches by mobility designed are comfortable long-term mobility aids for disabled or elderly users, but they are not right for everyone. These mobility designed crutches work great as long-term aids for disabled and elderly or as temporary help to support recovery of injured patients.
So many great benefits! a highly ergonomic and thoughtfully designed hands free crutch for an improved mobility experience! More comfort, more hand freedom, less pain, improved posture, excellent non-slip traction, quick and easy set up and the best US based Customer service you will ever find!. Have questions? contact us, as well as anyone needing temporary support while recovering from injury or surgery, and a great replacement as a single walking cane, we are here to help you!. If you do not have the patience to watch our videos, practice and give it a real shot, the M+D Crutches are not for you.
4. Days #ad
Tall Adult, or Leg, Knee, Days Standard Aluminum Crutches, & Comfortable Crutches, Custom, Adjustable, Ankle, Can be Used by All Ages, Lightweight, Helps Keep Weight Off Injured or Post-Operative Foot #adDays #ad
- People of all ages can use, latex-free to allow for people with skin sensitivites and latex allergies to still be able to use. Sold in pairs, includes armpit cushions, hand cushions, and has a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds. Every pair is easily adjustable to accomodate for different heights without needing to use any tools, just the push of a button.
Tall adult size is for people who need crutches between 53 icnhes and 61 inches in height. Designed to help patients move around easily without using their foot/ankle/knee/leg sooner than they should after an injury or after surgery.
5. Drive Medical #ad
Silver, Drive Medical RTL10433 Adjustable Crutches for Walking #adDrive Medical #ad
- Quality construction: Large non-skid vinyl contoured crutch tips provide exceptional traction. Easy-to-assemble universal Crutches: Crutch can be easily assembled and taken down for convenient storage.
Adjustable crutches: the walking crutch features Euro-style clips and pushpin that support users of all ages and make height adjustment of the handgrips easy; height ranges from 4'6" to 6'6".
Adult crutches: lightweight crutches are made of aluminum to provide great support without the heaviness of wood; capable of supporting up to 300 lbs. Comfortable underarm Crutches: Feature comfortable and durable crutch pads for armpits and hand grips.
|Brand||Drive Medical #ad|
|Manufacturer||Drive Medical #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
6. Medline #ad
Tall Adult, 1 Pair, Medline MDSV80534LFH Standard Aluminum Crutches #adMedline #ad
- Non-skid rubber tips provide good traction. Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability. Crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required. Country of origin: China.
7. Days #ad
Adult Size, Turning Arm Cuffs and Crutches Support Legs After Injury or Surgery, Days Forearm Crutches, and Disabled Users, Handicapped, Adjustable Height and Handle Crutches for Elderly #adDays #ad
- Arm cuffs rotate on the crutch to give the user more stability and control and contoured hand grips increased user comfort. 8 oz. Sturdy crutches in adult size adjust from 26.
25" - 37. 25" tall, 9. 75" between the cuff and handle, and the arm cuffs have a maximum diameter of 3. 5". Pair, weight capacity of 300 pounds. Durable crutches help support the body and take all weight and pressure off of a leg for post operation or surgery and after injury use.
Non-latex material, unit weighs 4 lbs. Pair of forearm crutches with contoured hand grips and molded arm cuff for comfort and stability, to take any weight and pressure off of recently injured or operated on legs.
8. Medline #ad
Medline MDSV80535 Standard Aluminum Crutches, Adult Medium Pack of 8 #adMedline #ad
- I-beam center post limits foot piece rotation to a 1. 4 turn, always keeping the push-button in view and facilitating easy adjustment. The special foot piece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors.
Standard aluminum push-button Crutches feature a double extruded center tube that provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most.
Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking; non-skid rubber tips provide good traction. Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability.