As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MED PRIDE #ad
5 x 9 Inches| Extra Absorbent & Thick, Nonstick- for Heavy Leakage, First Aid Pads| Surgical-Grade, Medpride Sterile Abdominal- ABD Combine Pads| 40-Pack, Individually Wrapped Wound Dressing, Post Op #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Prepared for everything- from post operation wounds, diabetic-vein ulcers, heal wounds and traumas, to injuries, our 5” x 9”inch pads can help you against any type of heavy exudates. Extra thick & absorbent: our abd pads are designed to be used when high-absorbency is the only way to go.
This way we ensure that they reach you in pristine condition, fully sterile and ready to be used. Individually wrapped: we make sure to preserve our pads’ quality as best as possible by individually wrapping them.
Practically packed- our abdominal pads come in packs of 20 Made with a fluffy inner that can absorb and dispense fluids, our sterile abdominal pads are simply a must-have for all First-Aid Kits.
They’re packed into open trays for greater ease of use, and when closed they can easily be stacked or stored away. Furthermore, the outer layer feels like a really soft fabric and never scratches even tender, non-woven material, prevent unwanted leakages. Supremely soft & scratchless: made with silky-soft, the sealed edges, healing incisions.
2. Dealmed #ad
Dealmed Sterile Abdominal ABD Combine Pads, 5" x 9", 20 Count #adDealmed #ad
- Effective:the outer cover is made of soft, non-woven material and the fluffy inner fill is effective in absorbing and dispersing fluids. Leakproof: The sealed edges prevent leakages. Strong: dealmed sterile abd combine Pads are designed to be used when high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds.
Sterile: dealmed sterile ABD Pads come packed in peel down pouches for added convenience in aseptic handling. Dealmed sterile abdominal abD Combine Pads, 5" x 9", 20 Count.
3. PrimeMed #ad
NON21450H, 100 Medline Sterile Abdominal Pads, 5 inch x 9 inch ABD Pads 100 Pack #adPrimeMed #ad
- Medline's super absorbent abdominal pads feature a soft non-woven outer Layer that quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center. This thick layer of cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids laterally to prevent pooling.
Special 100 pads + paper tape bundle. Comes with a complimentary roll of PrimeMed brand paper tape designed for use with ABD pads. Hydrophobic back impedes strike through and all edges are sealed to prevent linting.
4. Medline #ad
Medline Sterile Abdominal Pad, 2 Packs of 25 Count, Total 50 Package May Vary, NON21450H, 5 inch x 9 inch #adMedline #ad
- Hydrophobic back impedes strike through and all edges are sealed to prevent linting. This thick layer of cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids laterally to prevent pooling.
Medline's super absorbent abdominal pads feature a soft non-woven outer Layer that quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center.
5. Vakly #ad
20 Sterile 5x9 Combine Abdominal Pads ABD Pads Pack of 20 + Vakly Medical Tape 1 #adVakly #ad
- Medical tape included – gauze packs include top quality non-sterile Vakly medical tape adhesive that is 1’’x10 yards long. Safe, sterile and latex free - gauze pads packed in convenient Sterile peelable pouches making sure the trauma pads get to you clean, sterile and safe to use - Not made from natural rubber latex ideal for those with latex allergies.
Top quality – pack includes top selling high absorbency Combine pads item # 3501.
Soft and comforable - outer cover made with soft, non-woven fabric that won’t scratch or irritate the wounded surface, with sealed edges to prevent leakage. Thick and absorbent- these abd pads are designed to be used when high-absorbency is needed for heavy-draining wounds the fluffy inner absorbs and dispense fluids.
|Part Number||3510 + VT|
6. Medline #ad
Medline Sterile Abdominal Pads, 8"x10", Individually Wrapped Pack of 18 #adMedline #ad
- Quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center. Each abd pad is 8" x 10" STERILE. Offer the Ultimate in Fluid Absorption. All edges are sealed to prevent linting.
7. Dukal #ad
5" x 9" COMBINE ABD PACK OF 5, Trauma Pads #adDukal #ad
- Combine pads work well to quickly wipe blood from the wound site. Weight: 1. 6oz. The 5" x 9" combine abd pads are one of the most versatile dressings that you can find.
It has a thin non woven fabric cover which helps wick fluids into the dressing's hyper-absorable materials. Use combine dressings for padding, to back up a gauze compress or even an improvised eye pad.
8. Dynarex #ad
Sterile, 20 Count, 5 x 9 Inch, Dynarex Combine Pads #adDynarex #ad
- Designed for use where high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds. Fluffy inner fill absorbs and disperses fluids. Outer cover constructed of soft non-woven material.