As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Statlock #ad
1 Each, StatLock FOL0100 Foley Catheter Holder #adStatlock #ad
- Releasable, lock-tight securement. Foam based construction with perspiration holes. The statlock foley stabilization Device sets new, worldwide standard for Foley catheter stabilization.
Not made with natural rubber latex. Featuring a patented swivel retainer for enhanced patient comfort and convenience.
2. ViDava #ad
10 Pack, ViDava Foley Stabilization Device with re-closable tab. Made in The USA #adViDava #ad
- Fits most Foley Catheters. Pack of 10 viDava Stabilization Devices. Improves Comfort. Easy to Apply and Remove. Cost Effective.
3. The TP Bag Company #ad
No Fiddly Plastic Clips, Latex Free | Easy Fixing Solution | Flexible Hook and Loop Fixing, Foley Catheter Stabilization Device Holder, 3 Pack #adThe TP Bag Company #ad
- With effective skin preparation it is possible to use each of these fixings for 7 days - Totally dry - remove hair and oil on skin prior to attaching. Delicate - not clumsy - they work as intended.
Strong>. As a permanent user myself these holders are easy to administer - a simple Hook and Loop design. P>please note - the holders of any make are unintrusive lightweight aids intended to delicately attach the actual foley catheter to the body to reduce the chances of snagging.
If used as intended they are a very cost efficient and totally adequate alternative to the 'brand name' expensive alternatives. P>used correctly these holders are comfortable To Wear - No hard plastic clips. They are not heavy duty and designed to TAKE THE WEIGHT OF A LIQUID FILLED BAG. P>.
4. ViDava #ad
2 Pack/ViDava Foley Catheter Leg Strap, Stabilization Device 2 inch Wide for Comfort, with Anti Slip Silicone, 2 feet Long by 2 inches Wide, with Silicone to Reduce Slippage, Urinary Catheter Holder #adViDava #ad
- 2 inch wide band for more even distribution. Made with silicone to help reduce slipage. Helps to reduce unecessary pulling on catheters. Cost effective. Easy to use.
5. Ewinodon #ad
5PCS Catheter Legband Holder,with Anti Slip Catheter Leg Strap Catheter Fixation Tape Leg Holder Urinary Incontinence Supplies Catheter Leg Band Strap Wrap Tube Bag Holder #adEwinodon #ad
- Disposable items the non-woven adhesive layer is comfortable and skin-friendly, and the double layer is firmer. The straps hold catheters in place with a securement loop designed to hold the bag in place.
Holds tube securely to abdomen and can be worn comfortably under clothing. Catheter securement loop is easy to use and holds the catheter firmly in place to prevent bag detachment.
Provides a comfortable way to cover and secure all types of enteral feeding tubes. Eliminates the need for clumsy pins and tape, securing the tube in place, reducing the accidental pull out, skin irritation and hair pulling.
6. Bard #ad
VEFOL0101EA, STATLOCK Foley Stabilization Device with Foam Anchor Pad with Perspiration Holes #adBard #ad
- Compatible with Latex Catheters. 1 each. Compatible with Latex Catheters. Part number: FOL0101. Compatible with Latex Catheters.
7. Bard Home Health Div #ad
Bard Statlock Sold by EACH #adBard Home Health Div #ad
- Manufacturer: Bard Home Health Div. For use with silicone catheters 8 to 26 FR and Latex Catheters 8 to 22FR. Part number: FOL0102. Sterile, tricot Anchor Pad, Adult.
8. plceo #ad
Foley Catheter Urinary Legband Holder,with Anti Slip and Irritation Silicone Grip Grey Pack of 3 #adplceo #ad
- Stabilizes the indwelling catheter without restricting patient movement for greater comfort. The soft, comfortable stretch material allows for full range of motion and wraps directly around the leg without adhesives or shaving.
Easy to use/assemble Saves valuable nursing time Employs Anti-slippage leg band as shown in picture. Pack of 3.