As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohm #ad
My Choice Emergency Contraceptive 1 Tablet #adOhm #ad
- Just one pill, so you get what you need right away. A backup plan that helps prevent pregnancy from happening after unprotected sex or birth control failure and is not for routine use. For use within 72 hours 3 days after sex, but the sooner you take it, the better it works.
2. Good Sense #ad
Emergency Contraceptive, Option 2 Levonorgestrel Tablet, 1 Tablet, 1.5 mg #adGood Sense #ad
- Use option 2 levonorgestrel Tablet, it can significantly decrease the chance that you will get pregnant. Active ingredient: the active ingredient is levonorgestrel 1. 5 mg, emergency contraceptive. One tablet, one dose: option 2 levonorgestrel tablet, 1.
5 mg is one tablet with levonorgestrel, a hormone that has been used in many birth control pills for several decades. Taken as directed, the better it works. Backup: option 2 levonorgestrel tablet, 1.
5 mg is a backup or emergency method of birth control you can use when: your regular birth control was used incorrectly or failed; you did not use any birth control method. Read instructions, warnings, and enclosed product leaflet before use.
Option 2 levonorgestrel tablet, 1. 5 mg should not be used as regular birth control; will not work if you are already pregnant; will not affect an existing pregnancy; will not protect you from HIV infection and other sexually transmitted diseases. Compare to the active ingredient in Plan B 1 Step. The sooner: you take emergency contraception, 1. 5 mg within 72 hours 3 days after unprotected sex. No prescription needed.
|Brand||Good Sense #ad|
|Manufacturer||PERRIGO COMPANY #ad|
|Part Number||Option 2|
3. Gavis Pharmaceuticals #ad
My Way Emergency Contraceptive 1 Tablet *Compare to Plan B One-Step* Set of 3 Pills #adGavis Pharmaceuticals #ad
- My way can be taken at any time during your monthly cycle. My way should be taken within 72 hours 3 days after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure. Contains active ingredient emergency contraception medicine doctors recommend most, 1. 5mg levonorgestrel, the same content as Plan B, Manufactured and distributed with FDA authorization.
1 pill per box; 3 boxes. Emergency contraception that contains the same hormone used in many birth control pills—just at a higher dose. It is meant to be used as emergency birth control if you have had sex without using any contraception or if you believe that birth control failure might have happened such as your partner didn’t put on a condom correctly, you missed too many birth control pills, you miscalculated your fertile days, etc.
That being said, you should try to use My Way as soon as possible because it is most effective the sooner you take it.
If your period is more than a week late, it may be possible that you are pregnant. If you suspect that this is the case, you can take a home pregnancy test to either rule out or confirm a pregnancy as well as follow up with your doctor. How to know if the my way worked: the only way to know for certain that the my way pill has successfully prevented you from becoming pregnant is if your period begins at it’s expected time or within seven days of when you expected it to start. It should not be used as regular birth control because it’s not as effective.
4. LUPIN #ad
My Way Emergency Contraceptive 1 Tablet Each 6 #adLUPIN #ad
- Compared to Plan B. Just one pill, so you get what you need right away. For use within 72 hours 3 days after sex, but the sooner you take it, the better it works.
5. Gavis Pharmaceuticals #ad
My Way Emergency Contraceptive 1 TabletCompare to Plan B One-Step by Busuna #adGavis Pharmaceuticals #ad
- Discrete Packaging. Active ingredient: levonorgestrel 1. 5mg inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, lactose monohydrate, pregelatinized starch, magnesium stearate, and talc.
6. Aurohealth #ad
E-Con Morning After #adAurohealth #ad
- Compare to the active Ingredient in Plan B One-Step. One tablet, 1. 5 mg is one tablet with levonorgestrel, One Step: Levonorgestrel Tablet, Compare to Plan B.
The active ingredient is levonorgestrel 1. 5 mg, emergency Contraceptive. For women to reduce the chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex if a contraceptive failed or if you did not use birth control.
Taken as directed, it can significantly Decrease the Chance That You Will Get Pregnant. The sooner you take emergency contraception, the better It Works. Use the levonorgestrel Tablet, 1. 5 mg within 72 hours 3 Days After Unprotected Sex. No prescription Needed.
7. Plan B #ad
1 Count, Plan B One-Step Emergency Contraceptive 0.5 Mg Tablet #adPlan B #ad
- Easy to find in the family planning aisle of many retail stores—without a prescription or ID and with no age restriction. Chosen by millions of women.
Only product shipped & sold by Amazon guaranteed to be directly from the manufacturer. The #1 ob/gyn recommended brand of emergency contraception. It should not be used as regular birth control.