As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Vaseline #ad
Vaseline Gauze Dress, 3 X 9, Box Of 12 #adVaseline #ad
- Fine mesh, absorbent gauze impregnated with white petroleum. Sterile. Non-adherent. Petroleum impregnant remains moist-nontoxic, nonsensitizing and non-irritating. Clings and conforms to all body contours.
2. McKesson #ad
Model 61-20056, McKesson Performance Petrolatum Impregnated Gauze 3"X9" Sterile, Box of 12 #adMcKesson #ad
- Single use, Not made with natural rubber latex. Mckesson petrolatum Gauze Non-Adhering Dressing. Packaged: 1 per pack, 12 Packs Per Box. Sterile, non-adhering occlusive dressing consisting of fine-mesh absorbent gauze impregnated with white petrolatum. 3 inch x 9 inch 7. 6 cm x 22. 9 cm.
3. Dukal #ad
212, 1" W x 8" L Box of 50, Sterile, Dukal Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze #adDukal #ad
- 50/bx. Non-toxic, non-irritating, sterile. Contains a special deodorizing agent -- 3% bismuth tribromophenate. Non-adherent petrolatum. Provides soothing non-adherent protection with more convenience, less mess, and freshens as it protects. Clings and conforms to all body contours.
4. Dukal #ad
Dukal Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze, 5" W x 9" L Box of 50, Sterile #adDukal #ad
- Provides soothing non-adherent protection with more convenience, less mess, and freshens as it protects. Non-toxic, non-irritating, sterile. Non-adherent petrolatum. Clings and conforms to all body contours. 50/bx. Contains a special deodorizing agent -- 3% bismuth tribromophenate.
5. Dynarex #ad
25 Count, Dynarex Xeroform Petrolatum Medicated Fine Mesh Gauze Dressing for Wound Care #adDynarex #ad
- Dynarex xeroform petrolatum medicated fine mesh gauze Dressing for Wound Care - 4x4 Inches - 3053, 4" X 4", 25 Count. Non-adherent, sterile, knitted gauze dressing impregnated with a blend 3% Bismuth and Petroleum. Non-occlusive, allowing the wound to breathe, minimizing skin and tissue maceration.
3% bismuth reduces wound odor. Primary dressing on low to high exuding wounds including donor sites, burns and partial to full thickness wounds at stages 2, 3 or 4. Not made with Natural Rubber Latex. Helps maintain a moist wound. Conformable for use in deep and shallow wounds.
|Manufacturer||Dynarex Corporation #ad|
6. AMZ Medical Supply #ad
Burns, Wound Packing. Non-Adherent Gauze dressings. Non-Toxic, Xeroform Petrolatum Dressings. Box of 25 Impregnated Gauze Dressings 2" x 2" for abrasions, Non-irritating. #adAMZ Medical Supply #ad
- It will not stick to the healthy tissue surrounding the wound. Gauze impregnated dressings maximize comfort during dressing change or removal. Low cost & economical: sterile gauze pads offer an outstanding low cost protection for wounds. Convenient wound care: sterile individual pouches help promote cleanliness and further protect against infection.
Quantity: 25 dressings in total. Wound dressings are ideal for hospitals, on skin graft sites, treatment of first degree burns, clinics, and long term facilities. Each dressing easily conforms to the skin and minimizes patient discomfort.
Size of each dressing: 2" x 2". Wound care dressings help maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement and enhance patient comfort. Clings and conforms to all body contours.
Provide perfect protection for wounds and burns. Contains a special deodorizing agent -- 3% bismuth tribomophenate. This dressing will protect the open area from bacteria. 3% bismuth tribromophenate: first aid gauze dressings contain 3% bismuth Tribromophenate to provide bacteriostatic properties and help to reduce risk of infection and deodorize the wound. Non-adhering dressings for wounds eliminate the need for frequent readjustments, reduce pain and trauma during dressing changes.