As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Young Living #ad
5 Milliliters, Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil by Young Living, Dietary #adYoung Living #ad
- Multi-use mix: peppermint vitality can be used in a wide variety of desserts, drinks, and dishes. This may help to support gut health and promote overall wellness. Culinary creations: its recognizable flavor and dietary benefits make it a great addition to any pantry.
Mix with water for a mid-workout pick-me-up or with herbal tea to relax after a long day. Dietary directions: to be used as a dietary supplement, add 2 drops of Peppermint Oil to a capsule.
Seed to seal: as the industry-leading standard for essential oils, we partner with farmers across the globe to ensure our products are responsibly sourced, synthetic-free, and of the highest quality.
Supportive supplement: beyond its unique flavor, Peppermint Vitality may support healthy digestive system function and gastrointestinal comfort when added to your daily wellness regimen. Take 3 times daily. It will bring a cool, minty, herbal flavor to baked goods, hot drinks, and culinary creations.
|Brand||Young Living #ad|
|Manufacturer||young living #ad|
2. Young Living #ad
Peppermint Essential Oil 15ml by Young Living Essential Oils #adYoung Living #ad
- Peppermint mentha piperita leaf oil 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil. Diffuse, directly inhale, or apply topically.
|Brand||Young Living #ad|
3. Young Living #ad
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil 15ml by Young Living Essential Oils #adYoung Living #ad
- Seed to seal: as the industry-leading standard for essential oils, synthetic-free, we partner with farmers across the globe to ensure our products are responsibly sourced, and of the highest quality.
Multi-use: eucalyptus globulus essential Oil delivers a stimulating aroma that transforms any space into a refreshing atmosphere. Fresh focus: the uplifting, earthy aroma of pure eucalyptus globulus offers cleansing properties that help to renew energy and stimulate senses—perfect for study, meditation, or exercise.
Eucalyptus oil has long been used in personal care products and spa treatments.
Earth essentials: this pure eucalyptus Oil comes from the large, aromatic eucalyptus tree of the Myrtaceae family. Dilute and massage into skin or use with a diffuser for aromatherapy. Topical treatment: for topical relief, dilute 1 drop of this therapeutic-grade eucalyptus oil with 1 drop of our organic V-6 vegetable oil complex, then apply to desired area as needed.
4. Young Living #ad
Lavender Essential Oil 5ml by Young Living #adYoung Living #ad
- Put 2 drops in a capsule. Experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet. Use lavender vitality essential oil to conveniently add this delightful flavor to your meals. Take 3 times daily.
Combine lavender vitality’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavors. Put a new spin on a classic meal and pair it with chicken, lamb, or even potatoes. The herb has a sweet, slightly floral flavor that pairs well with both rich and light foods.
5. Young Living #ad
Cinnamon Bark Esssential Oils 5ml by Young Living Essential Oils #adYoung Living #ad
- Topical treatment: cinnamon bark may help to promote the appearance of healthy skin. Seed to seal: as the industry-leading standard for essential oils, synthetic-free, we partner with farmers across the globe to ensure our products are responsibly sourced, and of the highest quality.
It can also be used as a naturally derived deodorant or personal scent. This pure oil can be diffused while relaxing by the fire with family and friends close.
Sweet & spicy: the earthy aroma of cinnamon Bark helps to promote an inviting and healthy environment. Calming constituent: featuring the organic, naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil may help to mask unpleasant odors, stimulate senses, and promote focus.
Dilute and massage into skin or use with a diffuser for aromatherapy. Multi-use: cinnamon bark delivers a warm, comforting aroma that's a favorite during the winter season and the holidays.