As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. First Aid Only #ad
25 Count, First Aid Only G486 Hydrocortisone Cream Packet #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Perfect for standalone first aid or as a refill for a kit. 25 individually sealed packets. For temporary relief of minor skin irritations, itching, poison oak, poison ivy, and rashes caused by eczema, insect bites, and poison sumac.
Contents inside box may be substituted with equivalent products in different brand names.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
2. Water Jel #ad
Waterjel 2691 1 Percent Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream Pack, 0.9 gm Box of 144 #adWater Jel #ad
- Ideal for first aid stations, school and occupational health nurses. Anti-itch cream. Hydrocortisone cream. Manufactured by Waterjel. Maximum-strength, water-based anti-itch cream for temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes.
|Brand||Water Jel #ad|
3. CareAll #ad
144 Pack CareALL 1% Hydrocortisone Cream, Compare to Active Ingredient in Cortaid., 0.9gr Foil Packet, Maximum Strength Formulation, Relieves Itching and Redness #adCareAll #ad
- Soothing relief from itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammations and rashes. Single use each 09 gram foil packet is easy to dispense. Maximum strength relief from itching from eczema, jewelry, soaps, insect bites, poison oak, seborrheic dermatitis, detergent, poison sumac, psoriasis, poison ivy, and external genital itching.
For external Use Only. Active ingredient: 1% Hydrocortisone. Fda registered with ndc# national drug code number printed on packaging with LOT # and Expiration Date. Active ingredients compare to the active Ingredients of Cortaid.
4. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only 18-012 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream Packet Box of 12 #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Perfect for standalone first aid or as a refill for a kit. Contents inside box may be substituted with equivalent products in different brand names. Contains 12 single-use tamper evident foil Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch packets. Convenient anti-itch cream packets.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
|Manufacturer||Acme United #ad|
5. PackagingSuppliesByMail #ad
Medi-First MS60730 1 Percent Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream Pack, 0.9 gm Packets 144 #adPackagingSuppliesByMail #ad
- Associated with minor skin irritations. For the temporary relief of itching. Hydrocortisone cream 1% 1/32 Oz. 144 packets Per Box. Packets.
6. CeraVe #ad
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream | Body and Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin | Body Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramides | 19 Ounce #adCeraVe #ad
- Essential ceramides ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. Rich, sticky, velvety texture that leaves skin feeling smooth, feel. All cerave products are formulated with three essential ceramides 1, 3, 6-II to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
Holds national eczema Association NEA Seal of Acceptance. Dermatologist recommended cerave skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
Cerave moisturizing Cream was shown to increase the skin's level of ceramides after 4 weeks. Hyaluronic acid moisturizer with hyaluronic acid, it is absorbed quickly for softened skin without greasy, ceramides and MVE technology for 24 hour hydration.
Gentle daily moisturizer for face and body or can be used as a hand cream for dry skin relief. Fragrance free, paraben free, allergy-tested, and non-comedogenic. Dry skin relief a deficiency of ceramides in skin can often be associated with dry skin, which can feel itchy and look flaky.
|Part Number||19 oz|
7. First Aid Only #ad
25 Count G460, First Aid Only Triple Antibiotic Ointment Pack #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- How to use: apply 2 to 3 times daily as the condition indicates and get the most benefit from it. Ideal for: offers an appropriate point of first aid care to treat minor wounds: cuts, scrapes, burns. Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone.
Pack contains: 25 individual packets to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns; individual packets are easy and convenient to use. Be prepared for any emergency: An antibiotic ointment to treat for any potential emergency at home, in the office or on the go.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Aid Only #ad|
8. CeraVe #ad
CeraVe Hydrocortisone Cream 1% | 1 Ounce | Eczema Treatment & Dry Skin Itch Relief Cream | Fragrance Free #adCeraVe #ad
- Itch relief temporarily relieves itching associated with itch flare ups due to minor skin irritations, inflammation, extra dry skin and rashes due to eczema.
Moisture retaining ingredients & no nasties with hyaluronic acid to attract and retain moisture and niacinamide to calm skin while remaining free of steroids and Sulfates. Essential ceramides formulated with three essential ceramides 1, 3, 6 II that help restore and maintain its natural protective barrier.
Maximum strength with itchshield technology that seals in maximum strength hydrocortisone for 12 hours longer than the leading brand. Gentle on skin non-comedogenic won't clog pores non irritating.
9. Medique #ad
Medique 21173 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream Packets for First Aid & Emergency Kits, 25 Pack #adMedique #ad
- 25 packets per box. Each box contains 25 tamper evident packets. Each packet contains Hydrocortisone 1 percent.
|Manufacturer||Medique Products #ad|
10. HART Health #ad
Maximum Strength, Hart Health 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream, 75 Foil Packets, 3 Boxes #adHART Health #ad
- Maximum strength anti-itch cream in single dose foil packets reduces cross-contamination that may occur when using tubes. Get 75 handy foil packets 25/box, first aid kit, 3 boxes total for your purse, car, pocket, medicine cabinet.
Pharmacist recommended - Pharmacist manufactured Hydrocortisone Cream in Foil Packets. Effective itch relief from eczema, soaps and detergents, jewelry, ivy and sumac, insect bites, poison oak, cosmetics, psoriasis and sborrhic dermatitis. Why carry tubes when these convenient packets are so effective.
|Brand||HART Health #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hart Health #ad|