As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DoTerra #ad
DoTERRA, Thyme Essential Oil, 15 mL #adDoTerra #ad
- Provides powerful antioxidants. Add 2 drops to veggie capsules and take during winter time to support a healthy immune system. Supports a healthy immune system. Aromatic description: Warm, floral, herbaceous, powdery.
2. Gya Labs #ad
Diffuse for Congestion Relief, 100 Pure Therapeutic Grade Thyme Oil for Aromatherapy, Topical for Pain Relief, Boost Body's Defenses, 10ml, Gya Labs Thyme Essential Oil for Sinus Relief and Sleep #adGya Labs #ad
- Enjoy a painless physique from your workout and feel recharged the next day with essential oils thyme. With hints of subtle notes of spice, our thyme oil essential oil bolsters your natural defenses and promotes smoother breathing. Natural ingredients - gya labs thymus vulgaris essential oil is harvested from france and steam-distilled to perfection for the purest thymol oil.
Blend thyme essential oil organic with carrier oils for topical use to alleviate aches that eases you to restful sleep at night. This oil of thyme is perfect for hair growth organic, for candles, for skin use, for alopecia, for cleaning, organic for hair loss, for body, for diffusers for home to use as essential oils for snoring, or apply thyme organic oil for sports massage.
Soothe muscle aches - by applying thyme oil for skin organic, it helps to relieve swelling and pain with its unique cooling properties for serene sleep at night.
Diffuse or topical - diffuse organic thyme essential oil to cleanse your airways from micro-agents and promote easier breathing. Boost natural defenses - rich in phytonutrients, diffuse 100 pure thyme essential oils to bolster the body’s natural defenses and safeguard your health. Enjoy carefree days out, knowing that your defenses are ready for anything. Fresh and herby - our thyme essential oil therapeutic grade for diffuser radiates an aromatic herbaceous scent of fresh thyme.
|Brand||Gya Labs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gya Labs #ad|
3. DoTerra #ad
Melaleuca Tea Tree Essential Oil, 15 mL, doTERRA #adDoTerra #ad
- Promotes healthy immune function. Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin. Melaleuca, which make it useful for cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying the air, or tea tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, or promoting healthy immune function.
Aromatic description: Herbaceous, green, leathery. Protects against environmental and seasonal threats.
4. DoTerra #ad
Clove Essential Oil, 15 mL, doTERRA #adDoTerra #ad
- Known for its ability to cleanse teeth and gums, Clove essential oil is also a stimulating and energizing oil that produces a warm, woody aroma.
Supports cardiovascular health. Powerful antioxidant properties. Aromatic description: Very spicy, warm, woody with subnote of leather. Helps clean teeth and gums.
5. DoTerra #ad
15 mL, doTERRA, Peppermint Essential Oil #adDoTerra #ad
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset. Promotes digestive health when taken internally. Aromatic description: Minty, fresh, herbaceous. Use a drop of peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
6. DoTerra #ad
DoTERRA, Lavender Essential Oil, 15 mL #adDoTerra #ad
- Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.
Soothes occasional skin irritations. Helps ease feelings of tension. Taken internally, Lavender reduces anxious feeling and promotes peaceful sleep. Aromatic description: Powdery, floral, light.
7. Plant Therapy #ad
Plant Therapy Thyme Linalool Essential Oil 10 mL 1/3 oz 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade #adPlant Therapy #ad
- Thyme linalool's fresh, woody scent is also good for supporting the immune system and aiding in digestion. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices. Gentle & versatile: thyme linalool essential oil is gentler than other thyme chemotypes, such as Thyme Thymol.
Don't forget to review this oil & let us know what you think! Approved by our certified aromatherapists: our certified Aromatherapists love Thyme Linalool Essential Oil for helping customers support their immune system and ward of seasonal threats.
High-quality & affordable essential oil: our thyme linalool Essential Oil is a 100% pure essential oil. Try blending 2 drops of Thyme Linalool one of the other mentioned oils for a fantastic diffuser blend. It is a high-quality product at an affordable price. Herbaceous scent: thyme linalool has a wonderful woody, lemon, herbaceous scent that is great for diffusing.
This oil blends well with bergamot, and with citrus oils like Grapefruit, Clary Sage, Egyptian Geranium, Cypress, Eucalyptus Globulus, and Sweet Marjoram. This oil can safely be used in DIY facial toners and cleansers to help soothe problem skin. Batch specific gc-ms reports on every oil: Thyme Linalool has gone through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by a third-party laboratory.
8. Plant Therapy #ad
Plant Therapy Organic Peppermint Essential Oil 100% Pure, Natural Aromatherapy, Undiluted, USDA Certified Organic, Therapeutic Grade 10 mL 1/3 oz #adPlant Therapy #ad
- Certified aromatherapists on staff: our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Dilute to 1-2% to make lip balm, lotions and body scrubs. Its menthol content has a revitalizing effect on the skin. High-quality affordable essential oils: at plant therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price.
Our certified aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase.
100% pure & organic: our premium gmo-free peppermint oil is steam distilled from leaves of Mint Plants Mentha Piperita found in India, producing a USDA Certified Organic raw essential oil without additives. Nurture your spirit: add a few drops of our peppermint oil in your diffuser to unleash its fresh, cool and minty scent promoting energy, focus and mental alertness.
Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices. Add it to carrier oils to help relieve sore muscles, tension and discomfort. We are currently updating our packaging, so you may receive either of the labels pictured in the images. Batch specific gc-ms reports on every oil: every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
9. UpNature #ad
Thyme Essential Oil 4 OZ, with Dropper by UpNature, Unrefined, Relieves Sore Throats, Pure, Non-GMO -Treats Stomach Aches, Antiseptic & Calms and Soothes Skin #adUpNature #ad
- Helps boost natural defenses: Thyme oil is one of the strongest, preventing sickness, making it a serious weapon against sore throats, and fighting yeast. If a rash or redness appears, discontinue use of product. 100% money back guarantee: we offer a full 100% 365 days money back guarantee.
Simply use in your diffuser to relax. High quality thyme oil: 100% pure, gentle, and effective natural oil from a non-GMO source. Therapeutic grade. Relaxing: when you need to cool down after a hard day at the office or are suffering from fatigue of any kind, you should reach for some thyme seed oil.
Safety precaution: for external use only. If you are not satisfied with UpNature Thyme Essential Oil, we will refund your entire purchase.
Dilute a small amount of the essential oil with a carrier oil of choice to clean skin on the inside of your elbow or wrist. Steam distilled. Recommended essential oil safety is to dilute with a carrier oil before applying to your skin to minimize adverse reactions. Packaged & bottled in the USA. Cover with a bandage and leave for 24 hours. We recommend that you patch test the oils for topical use.
10. DoTerra #ad
5 mL, doTERRA, Forgive Essential Oil Renewing Blend #adDoTerra #ad
- Promotes feelings of contentment, relief, and patience. Aromatic description: Herbaceous, fresh, woody. Diffuse when meditating to help release harboring feelings of anger and guilt.
Apply to pulse points and heart throughout the day to feel grounded and content. Counteracts negative emotions of anger and guilt.