As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. First Aid Only #ad
1/32 oz. .9 g, White, First Aid Only FAE-7011 SmartCompliance Refill Burn Cream, 10 Count #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone. Missing a refill box in your smartcompliance first Aid Cabinet? Check the schematics in the back of your First Aid Only SmartCompliance cabinet to help select the right refill to order for your cabinet.
Individual packets are easy and convenient to use. Cools and soothes minor burns, sun burns, scalds and abrasions. Smartcompliance refill is for first aid only part numbers 90608, 90658, 746000, 90578, 1300-fae-0103, 90659, 1001-fae-0103, 90660, 746005, 90580, 1000-fae-0103, 746004, 746006, 1301-FAE-0103 and 1050-FAE-0103.
2. Dynarex #ad
0.9g Foil Packets, Relieve Pain from Minor Cuts, Scrapes & Burns, Dynarex First Aid Cream, 144 Count #adDynarex #ad
- Unique water-based cream helps prevent infection and relieve pain due to minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Dynarex was established in 1967, and has evolved into one of the healthcare industry's leading manufacturers of disposable medical products.
Soothes the skin and eases pain upon application, draws the heat out of the burn wound and begins dissipating it on contact. Includes unit dosage that provides quick, effective application without cross-contamination. Contains : lidocaine as a Topical Analgesic & Benzalkonium chloride as a Topical Antiseptic.
|Manufacturer||Dynarex Corp. #ad|
3. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only 13-006 First Aid/Burn Cream Packet Box of 12 #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Perfect for standalone first aid or as a refill for a kit. Contents inside box may be substituted with equivalent products in different brand names. Convenient firstaid/burn cream packets. It helps prevent infection in and provide temporary relief from the pain of minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
4. Water Jel #ad
Antiseptic Burn Relief, First Aid Burn Cream, 0.9 gm Packets, 25 Pack #adWater Jel #ad
- Active ingredient - the burn cream has the active ingredients of Benzalkonium Chloride 013% and lidocaine HCL 05%. Convenient - the individual packs make burn relief portable and ideal for inclusion in first aid kits, backpacks and the home.
Moisturizing antiseptic - This burn cream can be used as an antiseptic but also moisturizes with aloe. Expiration date: February 2024. Treats minor burns - The burn cream be used to treat minor burns and cuts.
5. Be Smart Get Prepared #ad
Be Smart Get Prepared Active Burn Cream #adBe Smart Get Prepared #ad
- Great for home, office, restaurant and other industries. Includes gauze pads and dressings to protect burned areas. Immediately treats all types of burns - from sunburn, chemical, scalding, electrical, friction and radiation burns.
Compact and easy to store. User-friendly. Hydrogel is non-adhesive and easy to remove.
6. First Aid Only #ad
Pac-Kit by First Aid Only 13-600 First Aid/Burn Cream, 0.9 gm Packet Box of 60 #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Perfect for standalone first aid or as a refill for a kit. It contains benzalkonium chloride 013% and lidocaine HCL 05% to help prevent infection. It comes in 9-grams packet.
It provide temporary relief from the pain of minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Convenient first aid/burn cream packet. Contents inside box may be substituted with equivalent products in different brand names.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
7. Water Jel #ad
100 Pack, First Aid Burn Cream, 0.9 gm Packets, Antiseptic Burn Relief #adWater Jel #ad
- Treats minor burns - The burn cream be used to treat minor burns and cuts. Expiration date: 04-12-2021. Convenient - the individual packs make burn relief portable and ideal for inclusion in first aid kits, backpacks and the home.
Active ingredient - the burn cream has the active ingredients of Benzalkonium Chloride 013% and lidocaine HCL 05%. Moisturizing antiseptic - This burn cream can be used as an antiseptic but also moisturizes with aloe.
8. Alocane #ad
4 Ounce, Clear, Alocane Emergency Burn Gel #adAlocane #ad
- Recommended by physicians and pharmacists to use on first degree burns and including: Flame, heat, Itches, Electricity burns, Rashes, light, Kitchen Burns, Sunburn, and much more.
Alocane burn gel is a water based formula with an efficient proprietary transfer vehicle that quickly absorbs deep into the layers of skin. A must have for your First Aid Kit. Easy to apply generously to the burned area up to 4 times daily, little to no smell, clear gel, Treat Any Burn even 1st degree burns, immediate burn relief, Recommended for Children and Adults.
With the 4% lidocaine, which is the maximum percentage of lidocaine allowed by the US FDA for over the counter products, it relieves pain fast while soothes the skin and helps with fast itch relief. The brazilian aloe gel has a cooling effect on the itchy hot skin while the Lidocaine stops the burning fast.
9. Safetec #ad
Safetec Burn Gel 0.9 gram 144 count box #adSafetec #ad
- Burn gel first aid packets have 09-grams of Burn Gel each. Contains 2% Lidocaine. Cools and soothes damaged skin without trapping heat. Enriched with Aloe Vera. These pouches are convenient for first aid kits, purses, travel, the office, bags, hospitals, workshops and more.
10. Neosporin #ad
Neosporin Original First Aid Antibiotic Ointment with Bacitracin, Zinc for 24-Hour Infection Protection, Scrapes and Burns.5 Oz, Wound Care Treatment and The Scar Appearance Minimizer for Minor Cuts #adNeosporin #ad
- Cover the wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for extra protection. 05-ounces of neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment for treating minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Wound care ointment is formulated with neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B antibiotic ingredients to provide 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds.
To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic ointment to the affected area 1 to 3 times daily. Contains heliderm technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal, resulting in healthier looking skin after use. Topical first-aid ointment nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars after healing.